Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shock Treatment

Does anybody remember the Ramones?

Gimme Gimme shock treatment?

Been suffering for almost a week from poison ivy, oak, or sumac, not sure which, but it sucks. Well a little Hawaiian dude that I worked with suggested a scolding hot shower, I thought Ouch, but tried it anyway.

Half way through the shower, the only thing I could think of was the Ramones singing Gimme Gimme shock Treatment. As much as the hot water hurt, I do think it helped.

So, maybe the Ramones were onto something, the electroshock therapy or just hot water, they were onto something.

So for anybody who may be handed some strange yet almost believable advice, try it, just might help. Helped me.

If all else fails, remember one of their other songs, I want to be sedated, that also works.

No comments:

Post a Comment