Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Un-Father's Day????

So my sister read part of my Fathers day post.
What the FUCK!!??!
She didnt even finish reading cuz she dont like our Dad. OK, so you don't feel the same as I do. I don't think it's fair to take that out on my blog. Keep in mind that she probably read it on my facebook notes but still, I think it was rude to not finish. Alright, that's a little selfish, but bear with me.
While chatting she told me our Father was nothing,a member of the deadbeat Dad's society.
I could be wrong, but I honestly think she's just being a little needy. I miss my Dad more than I could ever hope to convey with this cyber stuff. At the same time, I understand wanting to be left alone to do my own thing the way I want to do it.
Perhaps I have an unfair advantage over my sister. I live 500+ miles from my family. Maybe the six years of seperation has given me some insight to the old man's desire to be left alone.
Yeah, I get it.
I love my baby sister. She has been my best friend most of my life. I wish she could see Dad the way I do. Not the glorified "baddass " that I wrote about last time, but the man, the person. Who he really is. The "cupcake" that he swears he is not, but some of us know he truly is.
I love my Dad and I love my sister. So really, can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment